In addition to winning in the "Data, Knowledge and Intelligence" category for our work with artificial intelligence in South Korea (read more about it here), Hogan Lovells achieved highly commended and commended ratings in the following categories:
· Highly Commended in "Rule of Law and Access to Justice" for our work advising the International Commission of Jurists, a human rights group, on a case where a civil servant applied to have his same-sex marriage to a British citizen recognised for tax assessment purposes.
· Commended in "New Products and Services" for our proactive work advising companies in the early stages of an initial public offering or M&A deal to help them identify potential sanction violation risks and conduct proper due diligence.
· Commended in "Strategy and changing behaviours" for an internal program we launched in our Litigation practice to drive cross-border business by incentivising internal client referrals.
· Commended in "Litigation and Disputes" for representing Lego in 20 copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and unfair competition lawsuits.
· Commended in "Creating a New Standard" for winning a precedent-setting trademark decision for ZF TRW.
Additionally, Hong Kong Partner Bronwen May is recognized as one of the top ten most innovative lawyers in the region.