Set to take place on the 14th and 15th of March 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, #IoTFA2018 will tackle transformational IoT trends and explore the benefits of IoT in a number of key industries.
Themed “Powering a new era of operational transformation”, IoT Forum Africa will feature industry tracks with speakers discussing the potential impact of IoT in manufacturing, energy, finance, transportation, retail, security, mining and in government. During these sessions, there will be in-depth discussions on growth opportunities with insights on IoT disruption and innovation in the public and private sectors.
- IoT strategies to unlock true business value
- The Smart Citizen’s role in creating a Smart City
- Realizing positive outcomes and digital transformation with IoT
- IoT and Blockchain Convergence – Benefits and Challenges
- The Security of Things in a Connected World
- How AI drives IoT to the next level
- IoT Data Analytics for Intelligent Decision Making
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Aki Anastasiou, Host of Technobyte on Radio 702 (conference host)
- Reshaad Sha, CEO, SqwidNet
- Dr. Rado Kotorov, VP & CIO at Information Builders (international)
- Yolisa Kani, Public Policy Head SA: Uber
- Abdul Baba, Group IT Director at TBWA Africa
- Xolani Hadebe, IT Director and CIO at University of Pretoria
- Dr Gaurav Pradhan, CIO at Time Tunnel Consulting
- Luyanda Ndlovu, CIO at Department of Public Service and Administration
- George Kalebaila, Director, Telecoms & IoT – Africa at IDC
- Liza (Richard) Tillman, Head of IT Operations at Sanlam
- Dr. Ricky Swanepoel, Chief Technologist at Eskom
- Ian Keller, Group CISO at Discovery Limited
- Vimbai Muzofa, Head: Interbank & RTGS at Standard Bank Group
- Ndukwe Anagha, Head of IT, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Nigeria
- Kabo Botlhole, Head of IT, Minerals Development Company Botswana
- Dawid Breet, Head of IoT at Deloitte Africa
Who will you meet at #IoTFA2018?
These are just some of the organizations that will be represented at #IOTFA2018:
SqwidNet, Deloitte, Minerals Development Company Botswana, Gauteng Provincial Government, RS Components, Eskom, Babcock International Group, Information Technology Association, NEPAD, Stanbic IBTC, Darktrace, Standard Bank, Bowmans, Barloworld, Sanlam, IDC, Department of Public Service and Administration, Information Builders, SAP, Dimension Data, Altech, Altair, Accenture, Unilever, Discovery amongst others.