"We understand that a functional website is very important to non-profit organizations and startups. We are aware that these organizations sometimes run on a slim profit margin, so we want to help ease their burden. A functional website will boost their reach and can also help in attracting sponsors, building volunteers, and spreading the organization’s mission within the community, while helping SME startups to expand customer outreach and increase profit", FITS said in a statement.
TO ENTER FOR THE CONTEST AS AN NGO OR SME:
- Visit FITS website www.fits.com.ng/giveaway
- Submit your organization’s mission, story and explain how a new website will help you achieve your goals
- Five entries will be picked and displayed on the Facebook page for votes
- Inform all of your friends and families to vote for your entry.
- The highest number of votes determines the winner.
- Entries and votes are subject to the rules of the contest. Please read the rules carefully.
ENTER THE CONTEST (CONTEST RULES)
- Only one entry per organization is allowed.
- Entries will end on November 14, 2016.
- In order to vote, participants must like Flash I.T’s Facebook page
- Voting starts on the November 15 and ends on November 22 when the winner will be announced.
- Organizations must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and must be located in Nigeria.
- FITS will not be responsible for the content on the website. Content will be supplied by winner.
- After the contest the awarded website will be featured on our website, social media pages, email and any other FITS marketing materials.
- The winner is responsible for their own domain name
- The award must be redeemed within 1 months of contest end date
- The website offered will have a footer link to FITS website
- The website awarded will be hosted and maintained by FITS for 6 months.