Over 50% of the visitors accessed the website through a mobile device via Android or iOS. Further, the Black Friday sales of 2014 experienced an extraordinary tenfold order increase compared to 2013.
1. 100 smartphones Infinix Hot 2 will be offered free of charge - first come, first served!
2. Jumia is joined by MTN. The two partners will offer extra 10% discount on all purchases made via MTN Mobile Money.
3. ITEL will launch exclusively on Jumia in Côte d’Ivoire, its new tablet ITEL 1702 at the exceptional price of 45,800 CFA francs.
4. Discounts on all categories of the assortment, over 50 000 items, will reach up to -70% and will be available until Monday, November 30th.
5. The "Mad Friday" will also be highlighted by six flash sales in a single day: on Friday 27th prices will drop even more at 8 a.m. for televisions; 10 a.m. for small appliances and the first 50 Infinix Hot 2 free of charge will go online; 12 p.m. for watches and shoes; 2 p.m. for telephony and tablets (the ITEL 1702 price will drop for just few minutes at 42,400 CFA francs); at 4 p.m. for computing and finally at 6 p.m. the last 50 Infinix Hot 2 will be offered.
"The purchasing power of Ivorian consumers is increasing and we must constantly improve our offers to meet the demand. The success of the 2014 Black Friday/Mad Friday, has convinced us to repeat the event every year at a fixed date. We expect this year again record figures, and I particularly hope that this will be an opportunity for many new customers to discover e-commerce and take advantage of these great prices" commented Francis Dufay, Managing Director of Jumia Côte d’Ivoire.